Events at Rathwood
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Event Ticket Sales
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") are a legal agreement between you ("Customer") and our event company for the purchase of tickets to our events. By purchasing tickets from us, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully before purchasing tickets.
1. Ticket Purchase
- 1.1 All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued. Unless the “cancelation(1.9)” option has been purchased where applicable.
- 1.2 Tickets are sold subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit the number of tickets sold to any one person or entity.
- 1.3 Tickets are non-transferable and may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale or attempted resale will render the ticket void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
- 1.4 Our event tickets are available for purchase through multiple channels, including online (desktop, mobile website), and in store. All of these channels access the same ticketing system and inventory. As a result, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. However, additional tickets for sold-out events may become available prior to the event.
- 1.5 "Upsells": refer to additional products or services that are available for purchase at an extra cost, such as funfair tokens, access to the play centre, maze admission etc. in addition to tickets.
- 1.6 "Packages": are inclusive offerings that consist of a ticket and one or more additional products or services, available for sale at a single price.
- 1.7 By making a purchase from us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree with this Agreement or any other applicable terms and conditions, or if you cannot comply with any of them, then you must not make a purchase.
- 1.8 We may update this Purchase Policy from time to time. If we do so, we will post the updated version on our website. We recommend that you check this Purchase Policy regularly to stay informed of its current terms and conditions. All purchases are subject to the version of this Purchase Policy that was in effect at the time of purchase. If you do not agree with any revised version of this Purchase Policy, or if you cannot comply with it, then you must not make a purchase.
- 1.9 “Cancelation Option”: Where applicable we offer a cancellation option for an additional fee. If you purchase this option, you may cancel your ticket up to 48 hours before the event and receive a refund of the ticket price (excluding the cancellation option fee). The cancellation option fee is non-refundable. If you availed of the Cancellation Option when booking your tickets and you now wish to cancel or transfer your tickets to another date, please email your request to email@example.com.
Please note that you cannot claim a refund or transfer of part of your ticket i.e. only full ticket cancellations and transfers can be made for your full ticket.
You must email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org before the cancellation date and time stated on your Ticket. Please note once you have submitted a valid cancellation email it cannot be withdrawn.
This cancellation email should state:
- your Ticket reference number
- The name your tickets were booked under
- Reason for canceling or transferring
- Daytime contact number
If you submit a cancellation AFTER this date and time, you will NOT be entitled to any refund. Please note that the Cancellation date and time is printed separately on your Ticket, but only if you paid for the Cancellation Option at the time of booking. If you submit a cancellation email you will receive a receipt of your email from email@example.com and you will be contacted within 10 working days of this receipt.
You will be offered an alternative date and time, if one is available and a refund of your tickets less charges if another date and time is not available.
No refunds will be made for:
- Cancellations where the Cancellation Option has not been purchased.
- Cancellations after the Cancellation Date and Time printed on your ticket.
- Where you have paid for the cancellation option Cancellations must only be submitted to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or they will be considered invalid and no refund will be made.
- Part of a ticket where only some of your group cannot attend, the Cancellation Option applies to the full ticket only. We will NOT accept telephone or personal cancellations only cancellations by email on or before the date and time for cancellation on your ticket
2. Event Admission
- 2.1 Admission to the event is subject to the terms and conditions of the venue, as well as any additional terms and conditions stipulated by us.
- 2.2 We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or entity, or to eject any person or entity from the event for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this Agreement.
- 2.3 We are not responsible for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of being refused admission or ejected from the event.
3. Event Cancellation and Postponement
- 3.1 We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason, including without limitation, in the event of inclement weather, natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- 3.2 If the event is cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund of the face value of the ticket.
- 3.3 If the event is postponed, your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, you will be entitled to a refund of the face value of the ticket.
4. Limitation of Liability
- 4.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, arising out of or in connection with the purchase or use of tickets to our events. This includes, but is not limited to, any injury, illness, damage, loss of property, or other harm suffered by the Customer or any third party while attending our events.
- 4.2 We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under this Agreement due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes, or other labor problems, internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks.
- 4.3 Our liability for any claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, shall not exceed the price paid by the Customer for the ticket.
- 4.4 The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless our event company and its affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with the Customer's breach of this Agreement or any other applicable terms and conditions, or the Customer's attendance at our events.
5. Age Restrictions
- 5.1 Some of our events may be age-restricted. Please check the event description or contact us for more information.
- 5.2 We reserve the right to request proof of age and to refuse admission or eject any person who is unable to provide such proof or who violates the age restrictions.
- 5.3 To make a purchase from us, you must be at least 18 years old and legally able to enter into binding contracts.
6. Photography and Video
- 6.1 By attending our event, you agree that we may photograph and video record you during the event.
- 6.2 We reserve the right to use such photographs and videos on our social media platforms and website, without compensation or further notice to you.
- 6.3 If you do not wish to be photographed or recorded, please inform our staff upon arrival at the event.
- 6.4 We are not responsible for any photographs or videos taken by other event attendees or members of the public.